Tuesday 23 March 2010

Gallery hunting

I love going to exhibitions and galleries to see what's going on creatively, it often sparks ideas if you've hit a blank spot. We have just visited St. Jude's Gallery at Itteringham, a small village in north Norfolk. The artist, Penny Bhadresa, was there last Saturday at the opening of her solo show featuring linocut prints, quite beautiful.


Feeling peckish by now, we seemed to stumble upon the Old Workshop Gallery in Corpusty en route to Holt. It's amazing what you find tucked away, the velvet brooch came from there.


On to Holt, after feeding our faces, to Bircham Gallery, it has loads to see and I fell in love with a bright blue dichroic glass brooch, have to put in a hint for my birthday!




Some of the up and coming exhibitions at the Bircham Gallery. 
Just thought that I'd show my efforts at lino printing on silk.

No comments:

Post a Comment