Friday 23 July 2010

Blakeney Craft Guild

Every year in July I take part in the month long exhibition at Blakeney on the north norfolk coast. There is a lovely mix of crafts from textiles through to pottery, wood, metal and glass. The exhibition is staged by the committee so that all crafts are mixed together which makes you see something different every time you walk round the two rooms. We have visitors that come back year after year and many are already buying their christmas presents! There is usually a demonstration taking place, I always demonstrate my silk painting when I am on stewarding duty. I have included a few pics taken on one of the days that I was there, you can see that the weather was glorious which makes eating lunch outside a real treat. 

2 comments:

  1. Great photos, some stunning pottery. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Charlotte. The pottery is by Heather Graham, you can see more of her work at http://www.heathergrahampotter.com/

    ReplyDelete