Thursday 1 April 2010

Glass with class

If you have some free time this easter weekend you could visit the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, Norwich to see the stunning art nouveau glass in the Anderson Collection. In the meantime I have found several pieces of glass from folksy sellers that you might want to collect!


ROSIE MAGUIRE Unique hand-made fused glass bowl
Tulip glass vase Ant on Leaf Sun Catcher
O c e a n F l o o r Glass Face on canvas
1. Fused glass ring by Rosie Maguire
2. Handmade fused glass bowl by David Stephens Glass Art
3. Handpainted tulip glass vase by Clare's Creations
4. Ant on leaf suncatcher by Light the Fused
5. Glass sushi dish by Glassprimitif
6. Glass face on canvas by LW Fused Glass


9 comments:

  1. These look really good together, I love the bowl, looks pearlescent- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - we have a lot of talented glass artists on Folksy,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours of the ring. great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your comments. I'm just sorry that I can't pick everyone that does fantastic glass, there are some fab things on folksy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful finds, lovely bowl :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thanks for including my tulip vase! Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! Thank you for choosing my ants!!

    ReplyDelete